A Real Handfull

Wino

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken in a butterfly house in Lincolnshire, England.

I was lucky to be on the spot just as it settled on an attendant's hand.

Arealhandful-1.jpg

Nice one. Fairly large and colourful.
My latest photographic experiments in a butterfly house were A LOT LESS successful...

Nice one. Fairly large and colourful.
My latest photographic experiments in a butterfly house were A LOT LESS successful...

Thanks for looking LaFoto, and for your kind comment.

They are very difficult to catch well on camera especially because they don't keep still for very long as you know. I was just lucky with this one, and some others (IMO), on the day.

Good catch, I like it! Butterfly Houses are so much fun... I've gotten some of my favorite photos there.

nice catch!

watch your borders around the antennae... you can see where it goes from sharp to blurry.

Thanks for looking robertwsimpson, and for your kind comment. Also for your well intended and well received suggestion. Mind you, the way these creatures flit around I consider myself lucky to get any of it in focus. :)

Good catch, I like it! Butterfly Houses are so much fun... I've gotten some of my favorite photos there.

Thanks dab_20 for looking and for your kind comment. I agree butterfly houses are great fun. They're good places to go to practise patience too. :)

I've got some butterfly pics I thought of showing here. However after only three comments on this one maybe I won't bother.

Wonderful catch. Congratulations.

My experience has been when one is in good position, and close, the lens I have on won't focus because the butterfly is too close :confused: (I had alonger lens on to be able to zoom in on the ones further away. Oh well, I'll keep trying and maybe just use a shroter lens only next time.

Thanks for posting this.

Wonderful catch. Congratulations.

My experience has been when one is in good position, and close, the lens I have on won't focus because the butterfly is too close :confused: (I had alonger lens on to be able to zoom in on the ones further away. Oh well, I'll keep trying and maybe just use a shroter lens only next time.

Thanks for posting this.

Thanks for looking myfotoguy, and for your kind comment. If you want to see it the Exif data is in the pic, may be of some help.

I like it)))))

did you notice how assymetric it is????

I wonder how it flies with such wings)))) but it's a nice catch indeed)

I like it)))))

did you notice how assymetric it is????

I wonder how it flies with such wings)))) but it's a nice catch indeed)

Thanks for looking SusanMart, and for your kind comment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back