Photos NOT OK to edit
tell me what you think!
DSC_0098copy.jpg

DSC_0108copy.jpg

DSC_0121copy.jpg

DSC_0122copy.jpg

DSC_0132copy.jpg

DSC_0149copy.jpg

Great pictures, It's hard for me to pick a favorite, but I really like the two girls at the table with the cell phone looking thing. They look like they are having a lot of fun.

Also the girl in the last pic fascinates me. Her look and wearing that peace sign really sparks my imagination. I really want to know what is going on in her head.

~Jay

Great job capturing the expressions. Really interesting faces.

Lol, that kid in the first shot has a little egg head, but it's cute. These are great. I love candid stuff like this.

Love the last pic.

Drafuul:

Lol, that kid in the first shot has a little egg head

Hey! I resemble that remark!! :lol: (actually, I have a watermelon head--not egg shaped)

thanks for all the comments everyone. for those who asked, I was using a 55-200 nikon VR lens.

i like the one of the lady with the camera around her neck. She's giving you a fellow photographer's glance of acknowledgement and a slight smile. :thumbup:

i like the one of the lady with the camera around her neck. She's giving you a fellow photographer's glance of acknowledgement and a slight smile. :thumbup:

Hey, John, you stole my thoughts! ;)
Yes, I like that one quite a bit, too, but also the one of the two girls at the table. That one's very well spotted!
The child in the first seems to be too dark in the face, looks like hands and face could do with some selective brightening.
All in all: fun work doing the candids you took! In the big cities you are so much freer to do this kind of work than you are in a small place like mine. Here people are SO suspicious!

Most reactions

Back