A rose for you all!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New member Andie's photo of the Pink Rose (here ) reminded me of the fact that I had seen a late blooming rose close to the swimming pool, so yesterday I decided to take the camera along on my taking Sabine to her morning training unit and take a photo of that very rose.

Here it is for you, also to celebrate my 15.000th post and to say thank you to the entire forum for being a place where I like to be!

ronolulurose01framed.jpg

ronolulurose04framed.jpg

ronolulurose07framed.jpg

Enjoy!

Beautiful photos of a beautiful flower- and rare.

Congratulations on all the above and 15k.

-Walter

PS, as a display of respect I will not bump my photos for 24 hours.

Oh Corinna, what beautiful pics! You captured all the subtle shading in the flower, and the one with the water droplets is gorgeous.

Congrats on 15,000 posts. That's quite an accomplishment.
celb (4).gif

Some very nice colours there and pleasant lighting too! Not something you'd expect to see late on in the year.

Congratulations on 15,000 too! Some people would say that's some impressive spamming but in your case we know it's from all the replies and comments on other peoples photos you've made. :thumbup:

all three are beautiful! congrats on the 15K! I've said it before and I'll say it again, TPF wouldn't be the same without you! :thumbup:

Thank you all. Go to Andy's Off-Topic thread for me and get your hugs :lovey: ... :D

Darkened background, the pale pink looks passionate, but more in a nuanced manner. The waterdrops adds a highened feel of the texture of the flower. Well done. :)

Thanks for the rose Corinna! I need to find my finest vase for this one!

Congrats again, you're a real treat here on the forums!

Congratulations on the 15K. Love the roses.

:thumbup: :thumbup: on #3, that is a classic shot. We have already had a frost but that doesn't seem to hurt the roses. They can sometimes last to December here.

great pics corinna.... and congrats on the HUGE milestone.... thats some feat! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back