ThornleyGroves TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2008 Messages 266 Reaction score 15 Location Bournemouth, Manchester, Athens, Liverpool Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2010 #1 What do you think?
brettmc TPF Noob! Joined Mar 27, 2008 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location Wichita, KS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2010 #2 good action catch with minimal blurring. Unfortunately the shot seems really grainy, and underexposed
good action catch with minimal blurring. Unfortunately the shot seems really grainy, and underexposed
NateWagner TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2008 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Petersburg, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2010 #3 I had pretty much the same thoughts as Brettmc... The action is good, but it's heavily underexposed. For me, I can live with the graininess... it's the exposure that ruins it.
I had pretty much the same thoughts as Brettmc... The action is good, but it's heavily underexposed. For me, I can live with the graininess... it's the exposure that ruins it.
B bigcat1967 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Mar 24, 2010 #4 I don't agree with the other two above - I really like it - however, I will agree with the part of being grainy. Overall - really good shot.
I don't agree with the other two above - I really like it - however, I will agree with the part of being grainy. Overall - really good shot.
myfotoguy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 856 Reaction score 2 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2010 #5 I too feel it's a bit underexposed. Other than that, great action shot taken with perfect timing!