A SECOND SHOOT....SAME MODEL.....PORTRAIT!!!!!!

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I have another favorite. I hope you like this one.

SavySun8.jpg

Its very nice oldnavy. If you want to smooth out the skin a bit, I would suggest using the Reduce Noise filter. That works wonders on the skin if used subtlely. Also, to reduce the blowout on the flowers, you could selectively use Levels, Shadow/Highlight, or the Burn tool on that element. Also, the shadow from the sun is a little hard on the face. Try to look for shady spots if you can, and use some fill light on the face. :)

As far as other aspects, the focus, color, and depth of field are excellent. The eyes are nice and sharp. Good work!

NJ

While everyone went for the skin, which I agree is a bit dstractig from what you're trying to get at. And I'm assming it's the amazing colour of her eyes!

I softened her skin and added a vignette.
Please keep these coming.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

SavySun8copy.jpg

I think her skin looks a lot better in the edit, but the eyes look too post-proccessed.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I am getting better at photography and worse in Photoshop....LOL!!!! No really, I am still learning PS but once that gets better it will all come together.

The pose just seems too... stiff. Not natural at all. I mean she's sort of wrapped around herself, hold flowers towards the camera for no reason.

Needs some work, make sure the hair is flat and brushed!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back