A secret kiss

btw... thanks for sticking up for me in the Bee in the Bush thread.. that was weird! :)

K. Well it's been fun, but I should go! Gotta go to bed to get up early for tomorrow, a day which is going to suck!

Sweet!

I was @ the walking track yesterday changing my shoes & a young mother was sitting next to me on the bench with a baby strapped to her front. A little girl about 3 or 4 came over & kissed the baby on the forehead. I remarked to the mother "that would make a nice picture" & I got a quick blank look.

blackrose89 said:
LOL! I know, I'm such a lazy photographer! Next time I'll put tuna juice on their mouths so they'll lick each other!!! It'll give the illusion they kiss each other.

I've decided Lightspeed is my father too so no, we wouldn't kiss. It would be weird.

I didn't think lightspeed was old enough to be your father lol.

Very Cute, I had two cats for over 18 years and miss them both. Photographs like that are near and dear. Good work.

Awws a nice cat moment there - I oft think pet and family shots can be some of the hardest, emotionally speaking the viewer already has such a strong connection it can be hard to slip back to always frame, compose and shoot a good photo by general standards.

I'm going to have to come up with some kind of nickname for you two aren't I *glares at cgi and black*

Cute one! I always miss the cute things my cats do when I am without my camera.

blackrose89 said:
LOL! I know, I'm such a lazy photographer! Next time I'll put tuna juice on their mouths so they'll lick each other!!! It'll give the illusion they kiss each other.

I've decided Lightspeed is my father too so no, we wouldn't kiss. It would be weird.

I didn't think lightspeed was old enough to be your father lol.

I'm only 22 so it might be possible. But we may never know.

Awws a nice cat moment there - I oft think pet and family shots can be some of the hardest, emotionally speaking the viewer already has such a strong connection it can be hard to slip back to always frame, compose and shoot a good photo by general standards.

I'm going to have to come up with some kind of nickname for you two aren't I *glares at cgi and black*

Please!!!! I would much rather you didn't! :)

6733256527_1a3452b3a0_z.jpg

Most reactions

Back