A secret meeting..... (snapshots)

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can we have a dark snapshots section aswell mods?.... just kidding.
well iv been doing so many 'light' pics recently i felt the need to put something in our gallery, but couldn't be arsed to do fully processed crow shots i have waiting to be done on my H/D, so i used up all the others. Haven't done much to these, they are deliberatly underexposed cuz i like the mood it creates..... i just added the vig ;)

This is what they get up to when no one is around.....

no1.jpg

no3.jpg

no2.jpg

no4.jpg

..... another one coming in...

no5.jpg

no7.jpg

no6.jpg

no8.jpg

..... the meetings over.... im off!

over.jpg

Angelbaby, that third shot completely ROCKS!

The last one is so funny! We should do another caption contest for that one! Funny little guy peeking around on his little tippie toes!

I'm so glad you're back in the DS ... you were getting a little too sunny, dude ... remember your roots! ;)

hey angel.... did you forget the coven rules? no snaps of the meetings...

atleast none to post on line...your supposed to keep these under wraps for the minutes!!!

great photos...just love the one of anicole arriving late, as always...!!

she looks good though......

thanks guys,
woody your right, they're not straight out the cam, but i just quickly croped em and chucked a pre-made vig layer over em.....only took me 10 mins so maybe i should have called em 'quickies'! cheers.

aprilraven said:
great photos...just love the one of anicole arriving late, as always...!!

seat of my pants, babe ...seat of my pants ...

I guess i'm the one leaving early then :lol: .... im such a slacker.

Excellent series man. Love the look to these. Nicely done.

Gee, I can never get a shot of one when I want to, yet here's a "murder" of crows just hanging around. I like the one in the 3rd last shot that looks like he's dancing.

great shots angel, love shots with crows in, always seems more moody to me.
TFS

Cool shots Arch, there just could not be a true dark side without crows. Nice work!

Ah, excellent shots Angel! Sorry I had to miss this meeting guys - I'm having issues with my broom at the moment. I was there in spirit though...

I'm sure ya'll will fill me in on the important stuff...

Well done, Arch! Great captures!

Calliope said:
Ah, excellent shots Angel! Sorry I had to miss this meeting guys - I'm having issues with my broom at the moment. I was there in spirit though...

I'm sure ya'll will fill me in on the important stuff...

Well done, Arch! Great captures!

you funny, mistress ... you funny!

(now get your hiney back here ... we miss ya!!! [But we hope you're having fun!!])

Most reactions

Back