A shot from a recent shoot.

ghache

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes i am still freaking editing pictures! I am finishing everything i have on my plate before i leave on vacation. 2 weeks of playa and cold beers.
6003933647_8bfa29c7e0_z.jpg

6003923113_76596753bd_z.jpg

Last edited:
I love the dress against the fairly regular foliage. I'm not sure if this is compression for web, but the hot spots on the cheek chin and between the eyes are distracting. Just a personal preference, but I'd like to see more volume in the hair as the darkness reads as pretty flat. There's something about the image that makes me want to turn my head... not a good or bad thing, just interesting.

Im not sure if I like the background man.. It looks like one part of my lawn where it is yucky and full of weed lol. Post more though!

I love the dress against the fairly regular foliage. I'm not sure if this is compression for web, but the hot spots on the cheek chin and between the eyes are distracting. Just a personal preference, but I'd like to see more volume in the hair as the darkness reads as pretty flat. There's something about the image that makes me want to turn my head... not a good or bad thing, just interesting.

Thanks, I also noticed the hot spots after uploading it on flickr. It look fine on my monitor.

I love the background! Actually to me the grass being the way it is gives the picture an edge to it. I personally really like your pictures Great Job :]

Thanks, I also noticed the hot spots after uploading it on flickr. It look fine on my monitor.

Looks fine on mine too.

I like them, but the ground in number one is distracting to me. Number 2 looks like a shoot that I just did...

Thanks for sharing.

Looks fine on mine too.

I like them, but the ground in number one is distracting to me. Number 2 looks like a shoot that I just did...

Thanks for sharing.

It looks better on my laptop, which I am on now rather than on a calibrated monitor I originally viewed the image from. I am often surprised at the difference between the two. I have edited images on my laptop, uploaded them and then checked them later on my main machine and cannot believe how wrong the colour or contrast gets.

I would edit out her pink bra strap... It's the first thing I noticed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back