What's new

A single sick day in Prague

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
9,713
Reaction score
204
Location
Brisbane, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had the worst cold and I was only in the city of gold for one day. The photos came out rather average, but it is a beautiful city regardless.

3133039791_8f74d1d15d.jpg


3133862504_fde647a27c.jpg


3133039583_79578fb7f1.jpg


3133862774_a729552371.jpg


Larger photos are available here: Flickr: garbz's Photostream
 
Nice shots. It a city I've never been to but wish I had.
 
Wow what a tease, I bet you could shoot there for a week and never use the same angle. Too bad you had to leave, hope you are feeling better.

-Shea
 
well you got some nice colours really.....great subjects in Prague, I was there last year for NYE and loved the place.
 
I definitely want to go back one day when I am not sick :) Ls3D you could shoot there for a week and never shoot the same building twice let alone the same angle.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom