A small town girl trying to get her talent out there

eatmybologna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey lovely's! My Name is Natalie Toombs, I am from a small island called Prince Edward on the East coast of Canada. I've recently purchased a Canon Rebel XSI this past December & I haven't put it down since, I feel strongly about my talent in the field of photography.
I'd love for you guys to check out my Flickr account & give me feedback, add me as a contact as well if you'd wish! I love new people! :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nhdt/ <<---------------

Your amazing! But on a more serious note, consider using a speedlight to fill in the shadows in your pictures of people. Try to stray away from pictures that can be made by anyone anywhere. Your exposures look good but program mode was used so that is expected. I think you need to read up on the rule of thirds and try to integrate it into your compositions to make them more interesting and dynamic. While i think you have most of the basics down, you may experiment more with M mode and stray away from P. If you ever want to do flash photography P will simply just not work. Hope this helps, and keep at it!

Welcome to the site!

Most reactions

Back