A Small Town Sunset

DannyMorrisPD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got my brand new Canon 6D the other day and finally got to go shoot with it yesterday. I saw the sun setting in this little field and snapped a shot. I kinda like how it came out.
$sunset.jpg

The only complaint I have is your watermark is very distracting.

Zombieman, I agree, but I did it that big for a reason. Had someone steal my work in the past and claim is was their own.

Zombieman, I agree, but I did it that big for a reason. Had someone steal my work in the past and claim is was their own.

I can't really argue with that :)

Other than that it truly is a nice shot

I bet you someone could remove your watermark within 2 minutes.. If I had my magic mouse here I would do it just for ****s and giggles.

Thank you Zombiemann! And 412, I can remove this watermark and make it look real in less than 2 minutes...but for someone who doesn't know Photoshop or any similar software, it may be a little more difficult.

Awesome shot. I like smaller watermarks or at least more transparent. I think I dislike it so much is because its in the sky.

It's a nice sunset...but where's the town? :confused:

Anybody that knows how to remove a watermark should know why it's there and should respect the photographer's work. Watermarks deter the internet dumbasses that think images are free for the taking by instilling the fear that you will protect your work. Yes, it's not 100%, but it's a deterrent.

de·ter /diˈtər/
Verb
Discourage (someone) from doing something, typically by instilling doubt or fear of the consequences.

Most reactions

Back