A smile.....>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my niece.. i gave this one a different but more time consuming process... it wasn't a brilliant shot to begin with tbh but i was bored :p

soph-tone1.jpg

Yayyy, as soon as I saw the title I was hoping it was a pic of "S". Look how big she is now! (in the last pic you posted she was just a baby). Nice to see she doesn't shy away from the camera. And what beautiful eyes she has. Thanks for sharing

the post is good but makes her face look a bit dirty and normally with children you want to make their skin look very clean. lovin the eyes though

Did you create a "one-RAW-file-HDR"? Or is it all done in the Channel Mixer (like that one photo of Sabine ... remember that one? Which began to look like an old Technicolor Film still?)?

thanks guys.

the post is good but makes her face look a bit dirty and normally with children you want to make their skin look very clean. lovin the eyes though

yup thats the slight draganized process i gave it.. i knew it would give her face the 'mucky' look but in this case its intended. cheers for commenting ;)

LaFoto said:
Did you create a "one-RAW-file-HDR"? Or is it all done in the Channel Mixer (like that one photo of Sabine ... remember that one? Which began to look like an old Technicolor Film still?)?

its a combo of several techniques corinna...its tone mapped, with high pass and draganized... all blended and made more subtle, but you could probably get a similar effect with a kind of HDRI.

Most reactions

Back