A snowy field and some birds.

Very nice. I am not trying to be critical but I have noticed the last 3 or 4 posts of your snowy's are under exposed or gray looking, on overcast days. Is it my phone that is making them look like that?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No it could be.
I tend to make the pic look like I saw it with my eyes. Unfortunately the actual lighting was a bit poor.
Give me a sec.

If I was speaking to you, which I'm not, I'd tell you that the snowy one is gorgeous and would look gorgeous printed large.

And after looking at your flickr, I'm really not speaking to you. Damn those are some gorgeous shots.

Would you feel better if I said it's not all bliss?
Had to leave early today due to a lens communication error and didn't my kit with me. Quick purchase of a pencil at a gas station and I was back on the hunt though.

And after looking at your flickr, I'm really not speaking to you. Damn those are some gorgeous shots.
Thanks......I think :)
Unless you're in Ottawa or WAY out there in the Saulte, you should be within driving distance. "Cmon out and get some pics.

Thanks......I think :)
Unless you're in Ottawa or WAY out there in the Saulte, you should be within driving distance. "Cmon out and get some pics.

I'm half way between ottawa and Toronto. I am close to Wolf Island which is a Snowy hotspot, unfortunately, our downtown which I would have to go through to get to the ferry, is completely torn up for construction. I hate driving down there on the best of days.

I'm across the water from Amherst Island but you have to back your car off the ferry and I suck at backing up.

Just figured out where you are, 3 hours from me. I see a road trip in my future.

and I guess this means I'm talking to you again :)

Last edited:
Nominated for FOTM.

Very nice! I saw the retired sailor bit. What trade, ships ,etc.

My Snowy for today.

Snowy by seastud, on Flickr

My son must have been telling jokes because this is one he got.

FunnySnowy.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back