Photos NOT OK to edit
until I showed up.
$HEY.JPG

Kind of how I look when someone wakes me up
$WHATS.JPG

The blow off
$UP.JPG

Looks like you disturbed a good nap Mike :wink:

Do you live on a snowy Farm or something because It seems like you can get a snowy anytime you like.I haven't seen any raptor type birds let alone snowy owls.Is this normal for a snowy to rest on the ground or maybe he/she has bird flu or something.

I believe they nest on the ground ?

only one person here that I know of has got a photo of one this year, And I only found that out because it was the talk of the photolab when I went to pick up my pics. Beautiful specimens they are...

Looks like you disturbed a good nap Mike :wink:

Yup and it went right back to napping.

Do you live on a snowy Farm or something because It seems like you can get a snowy anytime you like.I haven't seen any raptor type birds let alone snowy owls.Is this normal for a snowy to rest on the ground or maybe he/she has bird flu or something.

Ha Ha. No farm but since Thanksgiving morning every-time I've gone I've seen atleast 2. They spend most of the day on the ground. They also build their nest ground.

only one person here that I know of has got a photo of one this year, And I only found that out because it was the talk of the photolab when I went to pick up my pics. Beautiful specimens they are...

They are a great looking specimens.

I took a 2 hour walk out there last weekend when it was 18 degrees with 50 mph winds, I saw a seagull and a pigeon lol

Bill there still out there just waiting for you to get a picture before they head north.

Don't head north yet little owls! There are still POLAR VORTICES awaiting you there!

I'm going to try again Saturday if you're around and want to go for a walk :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back