A Stroll Across The BKLYN Bridge..C&C

You tried to embed them...you need
tags though.

The city had crazy haze today so I had a tough time getting everything as sharp as i'd like, but anyway here's a few shots. Thanks for looking...

BKLYNBridge2-2-0924.jpg

BKLYNBridge2-2-0934.jpg

BKLYNBridge2-2-0962.jpg

BKLYNBridge2-2-0936.jpg

BKLYNBridge2-2-0956.jpg

No Snow??
Yeah, very fishy comment about "The city had crazy haze today... " In Pennsylvania, Sunday was the first time we've seen the actual road surfaces in 3 weeks. The walkways across bridges are still under about 2 and a half feet of snow.

I'm saying this definitely is not the same location as what is listed in his profile....

Ha it was almost 60 degrees yesterday ;P. BTW great shots, I have to go back there when it gets warmer

I LOVE pics of NYC. Especially ones where you have a perspective of the Empire State Building !!

I live about 35 miles southwest Of the Lehigh Valley in PA and I can tellyou weather patterns through this part vary greatly.... but the last snow\ice storm we had a few days ago I think came largely as rain to the NJ, NY, city area.

Nice sots by the way. I like the 2nd and 3rd ones the best.

SNOW!!lol Like Jaszek said it was almost 60 here yesterday. When I say haze I mean pollution from the city, maybe the correct term is not haze but that cloud of pollution that hangs over the city at times. Thanks for the comments guys!!

Last edited:
60 degrees? I'm so jealous! It made it to 35 yesterday and I was ready to open up the pool!

Didn't realize you guys had rain lately over there. It's been all snow the past 3 weeks over here in western PA.

umm, for the shots, I think the thing that is bothering me the most is how differently the sky is colored in the various shots.

other than that they're ok... nothing I would look at for long periods of time, but they're of the city. I don't see any interesting points of view in these shots. They look like touristy shots to me.

If I were a tourist I would buy a print of #3--an absolutely new perspective...Nice photo:thumbup:

have a good one
3Eo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back