What's new

A Study of Cumin

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From Machne Yehuda (the Jewish Market in Jerusalem):

20080424230827_dsc_8899.jpg
 
LOVE the taste of cumin (but I've only ever used the seeds, not the ground stuff). From the pics you've posted, the market looks like an amazing place to wander with a camera.
 
So simple, but so nice. I can practically smell its aroma!
 
Oooohh....the spice. Hmmmph, I just re-read the title. :lol:

I like the texture and DoF. And I like the spice too.
 
I was reading a double 'm' in the title. I'm not sure where dans la pissoir is (France?) but the inference was a bit naughty on my part. Apologies.
 
I was reading a double 'm' in the title. I'm not sure where dans la pissoir is (France?) but the inference was a bit naughty on my part. Apologies.

Ohhhh....NOW I get it :lmao:

No, no, I'm not allowed to post those kinds of piccies here :-P
 
And who would want to do a study of it, anyway! :lol:


Are you challenging me? Really? Can I? Will I get banned?

Hmmm...the juices are already flowing...Oh, sorry, no pun intended.
 
ahahah actually i think you can post the pictures in a certain section and if they have plenty of warning. but that is erm if you want to..
 
Nice picture.
How did you like the market? That's where I do my shoping every Friday and is one of my favorite places in Jerusalem.

Dani.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom