A "summer"-triptychon for tsienni (and all of you)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey tsienni, don't these flowers represent "summer" for you?

163915831.jpg

All three pics taken during one of my rollerblade-tours, I think it was on Monday morning, with the Canon Powershot A95 (I can't be bothered to lug the 350D along on those tours ... I might fall and the camera might get damaged :shock: - so the Powershot is just right for those tours.

the second one is great! I'd only remove the lens flare...

With these I actually did not do anything other than put them together like this, they are as the camera captured them (and I must admit I did not see ONE thing on the display of the Powershot when I took the middle one, it was "into the dark" ... or "...light" actually, but I was kept all in the dark as to how it would turn out. :D

mentos_007 said:
the second one is great! I'd only remove the lens flare...

I agree 100%

I'm just remembering this and thinking of the fact that tsienni, for whom it was put together and posted originally, does not seem to have seen it as yet. So tsienni, where are you these days?

that's a pretty neat capture (#2)... you captured that bee just perfect. i love the series... great job with the powershot.

I use to rollerblade, but it's been years, we use to have a blast on those things... :thumbup:

AHHH SORRY....

I came across this post only now, when I was bored and just checked my own name on google. Ouch, a post of more than 2 years old went unanswered... I didn't see until now, have to apologise to you, LaFoto.

So the image is gone, but thank you all the same!

/tsienni

Most reactions

Back