What's new

A Swan

tempra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 26, 2005
Messages
1,669
Reaction score
9
Location
Oxford, UK
I'm late for work, but what the heck, I thought I'd post this up from yesterday. No crop on this, just a really friendly swan who posed for me :D

swan.jpg
 
When you did arrive late for work, then you must be forgiven! This is worth having been put up before you left! Definitely. Sorry for interrupting you by talking to you, didn't know you had to divide your short time between your tea, a fag (I asssume?), this wonderful photo (!!!!!) and me!

You had some wonderful light last night!
And this one is a VERY FRIENDLY swan. It would have been a lot less friendly if I had been there, I am just SURE.
 
:D I'd had a fag before I spoke to you - gives the tea time to brew. Anyways, I'm at work now, and nobody missed me, don't know if thats good or bad ;)
 
caught in beautiful light!
wonderful shot tempra :thumbsup:
 
wow, great photo, razor sharp! I feel like i could reach through my screen and pet it on the head... :D
 
Love the earthy tones in the photo... very graceful looking. Nice shot!

Pamela
 
Awesome shot. The lighting is bang on . Great job.
 
Like someone said earlier you could just reach through and Pat it on its head
but it would probably hiss right back at me
Great shot
Pam
 
That is a great shot. I like that you only used the head and neck shot. great job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom