A Tame Dove in Florida

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of the highlights for me on our family vacation. two doves wanted to be fed. Most people would consider it annoying but I just love animals. This sweet girl just loved me. I was able to hold and pet her by the end of vacation. My wife thought I was some kind of bird whisperer... hey, it turned her on... BONUS! I trust the bird did this with others. Anyway, here is a pic of Becky before she was trusting. Canon S90 . f/4.9 . 1/250s . ISO 200

IMG_1984dove.JPG

Hmm.

This shot looks over processed or over noise reduced or over something.
Why include the right 1/3 of the frame? I suspect you instinctively kept it in because you knew the shot felt out of balance.
Keeping it in does not really help things much though.

I'm not a bird photographer, but when I look a bird photos, I really like when the photographer can nail the focus so you can see the detail of the feathers and the shine of the eye. That lack of detail here hurts this photo.

Another thing to consider is that the brightest parts of this photo are distractions.
They pull the viewers eye from the subject.

Thank you for the direction. I killed it in post I guess trying to make it better. The camera is troubled with focus issues, pretty much done in. I am getting another one for travel.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back