What's new

A Tea Party! - VSFW!!!

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Love 3 and 5. Tnx.
 
Adorable, both of them. Love 1 and 3. Wondering what the mustard is for.
 
Very nice!! Two lovely girls. I like the "VSFW" Very safe for work. lol
 
Bill, I'm going to have to put you on my hate list. Because you shoot too many good looking women. And cute kids. And do it well. Ok, so I'm just jealous. Good stuff, as usual. And because it "as usual", I'm going to have to put you on the hate list. Sigh.










:biggrin:
 
1,2,4 The woman's slip seems to be showing. (Not sure if it was intentional or not) 1&2 and least "look" like a slip in case it is not such.

I love the look these two have together. Very cute and very contagious in the smile department too! :)
 
I think that is the type of dress, not a slip, a frilly layer? What do I know of ladies fashion? :D What a fun and spontaneous session to work on. Litterally I got all images in 15 minutes in a crowded studio where I had 25 models and 6 MUA's preparing for our group's second annual shootout.
 
:D
 
I think that is the type of dress, not a slip, a frilly layer? What do I know of ladies fashion? :D What a fun and spontaneous session to work on. Litterally I got all images in 15 minutes in a crowded studio where I had 25 models and 6 MUA's preparing for our group's second annual shootout.

It's part of the dress and meant to hang below the hem, like it is in the picture where she's standing. :) They're really good pictures. I really love the first one. :)
 
Bill, I'm going to have to put you on my hate list. Because you shoot too many good looking women. And cute kids. And do it well. Ok, so I'm just jealous. Good stuff, as usual. And because it "as usual", I'm going to have to put you on the hate list. Sigh.

:biggrin:

You forget living in fantastic weather.
 
Lol, true that!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom