A Thai girl in University Uniform

Hi! Lovely light on your first shot here. Nice capture of her expression.

She looks like shes levitating in the first one. Anyone else see that?

I see it now, it's the perspective giving her a look like she's up in the air.

I don't get the feeling of levitation, but the stone pillar sticking out of the top of her head is disconcerting.

I don't get the feeling of levitation, but the stone pillar sticking out of the top of her head is disconcerting.

I see it, I love the expression in these photos. I'm also curious of the lens that you used for these photos.

Lai Thai... my favorite, is on your blog. the second photo, she makes peace sign with both hands.

i like the lighting, the trees, the sidewalk, the shadows, her smile, . great photo :thumbup:

where did you get the lens info? I looked on flicker and it said the 300mm...

on his blog.

edit: but also, when i look at exif data on flickr, it says 10mm for focal length. not sure where you are seeing 300mm

edit: nvm i see where you got it. towards the bottom it says 300mm or signma.. odd. at the top it says 10mm. but on the blog he wrote 10-20 mm sigma.

I don't see the levitation either. I see a girl sitting on the ground.
I also see the top of a building growing out of the top of her head.

The second one. The subject is too far away. All detail in her facial expression is lost.
It appears to be badly out of focus as well which has aided in what I see, viewing the larger image on your flickr.

This is only to help you, so don't get mad.
I'm guilty of making the mistakes that I've pointed out.....and a LOT MORE than just that. lol

She's sitting on the end of the wall, so that's what he's seeing probably.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back