What's new

A Touched-Up Life

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
405
Location
Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of my photos that I touched up a little, dirty and amateurish. I love them. Its so much fun to take photos. I love looking through them and I hope you all do as well. I'll be putting up more in a bit.

2579_59638274820_508854820_1582757_3647610_n.jpg


2579_59638304820_508854820_1582761_489055_n.jpg


2579_59638284820_508854820_1582759_7758871_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Stinky little HP Photosmart R707...what can I say. It was a junky office camera. Plus my eyes are bad, so what's in focus to me when I take the photo most likely looks hazy or out-of-focus to others. I'm trying. I promise that I will take better photos.
 
Stinky little HP Photosmart R707...what can I say. It was a junky office camera. Plus my eyes are bad, so what's in focus to me when I take the photo most likely looks hazy or out-of-focus to others. I'm trying. I promise that I will take better photos.

it's an auto focus point and shoot though right?...might not be your bad eyes but something could be up with the cam.

keep shooting and posting.:thumbup:
 
It had many problems when I began working here and never got better. The office purchased an Olympus SLR and so now my photos will be taken with that.
 
I like that last photo the best. That cloud formation looks intense.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom