A trip down Memory Lane II

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today we went to the Canadian Railway Museum in Delson, Quebec. My dad got to ride in a trolley that was once used in Montreal and at one time he may have even ridden in.
mtl0630.jpg

We managed to get into a building that was off limits at the time so my dad could see the big 5702 Steam engine with 6ft. driving wheels. When he was 18 he started shooting steam engines and has had a passion for them ever since.
mtl0638.jpg

This one was for me. When I was only 9 or so with my first camera my dad would drag me down to the tracks to see this train, the LRC (Light Rapid Comfortable) if I remember right, and shoot it as it motored out of Toronto. The trains have since been retired and one now resides in the museum.
mtl0660.jpg

Dad shooting away
mtl0677.jpg

The trolly seen in the rain
mtl0694.jpg

The trolley driver
mtl0712.jpg

The hand of the conductor
mtl0719.jpg

An historic church on the road back to Ontario
mtl0736.jpg

I got to tour a lighthouse in Prescott
mtl0754.jpg

My big nature and wildlife score this weekend seems to be the Groundhog.
mtl2890.jpg

One more day to go and then back to reality,

Eric

Another nice series. That's quite the comfortable looking trolley. I, too, like 5, 6 and 7. Look forward to tomorrow's post (no pressure.....)

Excellent series Airic. Soo cool to see you and your Pop, out takin shots. Nicely done man.

cool stuff..... i like the hand and the driver reflection ones best, good series :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back