a trip in the mountains

Aegina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, long time, no posts :blushing: , so...here are a few of the latest photos I took during a trip in the mountains :)...ready for critique and suggestions :)

this is the first landscape photo I took in black and white

and a few more are on their way :)

Love number 2 and number 3 but the colours look a bit off on number 3 but that might just be the monitor at work but number 1 is the best in my mind.

Thank you so much for your feedback and no, it's not your monitor, the green is too vivid, and the colors of the background a little bit pale, this is due to the Photo Shop work. I don't know exactely why, but when I work with the contrast, levels and curves in order to change a little bit the background, to change the contrast, the green part of the photo gets like this. Any suggestion regarding the third photo is more than welcomed. Thank you very much! And thanks for the first photo :) Still, just one more question :) Doesn't the right corner of the first photo seem a little bit burnt (it was a cloudy day, dark...). Just asking :)

WOW, #2 is BEAUTIFUL! I really love it!

wow! number 3 made me thing about how small we are...

Nice series!

I like the 3rd shot. The distracting elements, for me, are:

a. the oversaturated green - To tone it down, you can go to Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation and play with the Saturation slider to get your desired result.
b. the wood/metal (or whatever it is) at the bottom left of the frame - Cropping the image from the bottom (starting from where the wood starts) would take care of that issue.

Indeed, the third one made me think the same way...we are so small...

To danalec99: Thank you so much for your feedback and help with the third photo. I solved the problem with the green saturation and indeed it looks better without the wood at the bottom of the photo. Thank you again for your advice.

Aegina said:
:) Still, just one more question :) Doesn't the right corner of the first photo seem a little bit burnt (it was a cloudy day, dark...). Just asking :)

Now that you mention it, yes, but it doesn't distract from the photo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back