What's new

A Trip Through the Local Farmers Market

480sparky47 46

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spent 3 hours this morning having fun, clickin' shutter buttons, and girl-watching. First of many:

CornicopiaNo1_Post.jpg~original



If_Morning_Was_A_Color_Post.jpg~original


Comments always welcome!
 
Love the texture in the sunflower photo.
 
These are wonderful! they speak of abundance, health and sunshine!
I specially love the first one and the onions!
Great job Sparky!
 
Sparky, these are so Iowa! Except I'm suspicious some of that produce may not be all that local considering the length of growing seasons and all.

Some nice photatoes.

Joe


I can hear 'em callin' hogs in the clear Ioway air,
I can sniff the fragrant whiff of an Ioway rose!
You've got Ioway in your heart!
I've got Ioway in my hair!
I've got Ioway in my ears and eyes and nose!

Oh, I know all I owe I owe Ioway,
I owe Ioway all I owe and I know why.
I am Ioway born and bred,
And on Ioway corn I'm fed,
Not to mention her barley, wheat, and rye!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom