A Unique self-portrait studio for sale - original Selffishstudio

bb_photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone!

I have put my heart and soul into this project.

Check it out here!

However, being a full time pro photographer working on multiple projects, time has become an issue with this particular one. I could have just box it but for some reason I really want to see it live and evolve.

The stuff that you see in the video is in essence a super portable portrait studio.

It's a set-and-forget kind of thing. By this I mean you can use it as an add-on to your usual photo session workflow. I had great experience with it on multiple projects. As a result, two notable monographs were published:

Synergies of Sarajevo (FREE PDF)

and

Who are you?

Besides, I have done countless studio and outdoor sessions with this set up.

On a more personal note, I have used this set-up on numerous occasions (friends getting married, get together etc. ) and was always amazed how much fun people have USING this set up.

The self-expression on the photos taken always surpassed any other portrait studio work in terms of naturalness.

Since I have some major other projects going I just don't have time to use the Selffish studio to reach its full potential.

I am looking for a passionate individual who would be willing take this concept further.

The whole thing along with equipment, set-up instructions and personal tutoring (if necessary) will be listed on eBay soon.

However, for a limited amount of time I will leave this offer standing on this forum.

Here is a list of equipment that comes with this out-of-the box studio:

- portrait PRO ringflash lighting / CUSTOM MADE - 4 box set, adjustable construction,

- fixed on two wile light stands (heavy duty air cushioned Manfrotto 7731) to easily move studio position

- flash system : PROFOTO : 2x 600 Ws , 2x 300 Ws

- stand for camera

- TWO custom-made frames with transparent mirror -size 104 x 110 cm

- feet and hand trigger -flash connection cables , synchronization system for outdoor - use (to synchronize flashes when sensors can not work dew to strong daylight

Total price: 7500 eur (8370 USD)

STUDIO CAN BE DELIVERED ON ANY LOCATION IN EUROPE AS WELL AS 1-5 DAY of instruction, experiment and trial period can be organised.

Any input and/or questions are welcome.

Attachments

• bojanstido02.jpg
    bojanstido02.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 223
  • bojastudi01.jpg
    bojastudi01.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 223

Most reactions

Back