A Very Creepy Day (6 photos, 56k beware)

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I woke up and got very excited to see all the fog. It was incredibly dense which made driving tricky at times.
fogbridge5s.jpg

fogbridge6s.jpg

fogbridge4s.jpg

fogbridge3s.jpg

fogbridge1s.jpg

fogbridge2s.jpg

#4 my fav...i like how the tree line leads my eye deeper into the foggy, scary woods.

in the future, it would make it easier to reply if u number your shots

More cold and unpleasant looking photos by uberben... whoa. Will I ever get warm again ;)?
Fog photos have something... peculiar about them, something that I like, though as a motorist I am not too fond of fog, either. But these are all nice. I am with clemeys: I like Photo 4 best of the entire series, too. Although 3 comes close.

Thanks for showing us, that november is not so ugly actually as on the first look.

Very nice photos!

All of them are good - but I love the first one! Very strong lines, with great texture throughout. :thumbup: Nice!

these are all great and show different perspectives, however, i really like #3 and #4 a lot! :)

You have turned a dreary November day into a set of great photos.

Being a bit of a "boat nerd", I like #2, but all are great shots.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I have been having a lot of wacky weather lately so I have had fun shooting out in it.

4 is great! 6 would be reall ycool without the bridge in the background but is still great with it, good work!

numbers 3 and 4 are my favorites. Very cool fog captures. Did you have a fog filter (i think there are such things) on?

Nice series, No #4 has to be my favourite but all of them use the fog very effectivly

I was shooting with my 28-105 3.5-4.5 lens with a polarizer for the first five photos and the 18-55 kit lens for the last one.

Most reactions

Back