A Very Merry Christmas Session

Though I didn't post these photos for critics but more for enjoyment I did receive some really great feedback that I used to take a second look and touch up some of the images. As a result these are the new versions of my Merry Christmas Photos :) I still prefer some of these with the more washed white out look but that is of course why I did them with so much of the same color because I like the way they look, that's my style preference. Some people are red & green Christmas people and some are white, cream, silver & golder I am the second of these and once in a while I like to throw a little red in the mix. However I do agree that some were better a little less washed, it is just a matter of opinion. Thanks for the pointers!

Attachments

• $0_1sm copy.jpg
    $0_1sm copy.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 138
  • $0_3sm copy.jpg
    $0_3sm copy.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 123
  • $0_4sm copy.jpg
    $0_4sm copy.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 125
  • $0_1sm copy.jpg
    $0_1sm copy.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 107
  • $0_4sm copy.jpg
    $0_4sm copy.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 131
  • $0_10sm copy.jpg
    $0_10sm copy.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 120
  • $0sm copy.jpg
    $0sm copy.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 104
  • $0_15sm copy.jpg
    $0_15sm copy.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 124
  • $0_61sm copy.jpg
    $0_61sm copy.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 138
I am so in love with those pictures in the showman outfit! Did you buy that somewhere or make it? I have a one year old son who is such a chunky baby and this would be great for him.

I like your second versions SOOO much more than the first. Still all white and creamy and "washed out" but--imo--they were TOO washed out in the first version. Jac526 may have jokingly asked where the baby was, but honestly, I have some vision problems and in some of them I really couldn't tell where the baby's outfit ended and the background began. In the second set, I can clearly see the adorable baby and the really good posing.

Also, just FYI. You mentioned you didn't want C&C, just wanted to "showcase" what you were doing. Here at TPF, we pretty much C&C *everything* unless you post in the "Just for Fun" section. All the other galleries are open to C&C. If you state clearly upfront that you aren't interested in C&C it may lessen--but not eliminate--the critiques. But it may also lessen the number of people who bother to comment.

Love your second set and that snowman outfit is to die for...Cute baby!! :)

Most reactions

Back