A very wet Airshow (56k)

I am sooo outta my league on this forum. You say you're not happy with any of these shots...whereas I'd be in seventh heaven to get pics like these.
In the first few I really like what the wide angle lens can do...it makes for really interesting shots. The airborne shots are cool too. Thanks for posting

Antarctican said:
I am sooo outta my league on this forum. You say you're not happy with any of these shots...whereas I'd be in seventh heaven to get pics like these.
In the first few I really like what the wide angle lens can do...it makes for really interesting shots. The airborne shots are cool too. Thanks for posting

I'm my worst critic, I hate myself and I hate most of my photos, in fairness they do look better on this forum than on my site.

I do LOVE the effect of my new toy on the Seaking shots but the weather was just sooooooooo bad, I was like a drowned rat, soaked through . I mean who in their right mind stands in mud in the rain and wind getting £4000 worth of camera equipment wet??

ME thats who!!

insane thats me pure madness

i really enjoyed this series... i wish the wing wasn't clipped off of the spitfire (#3), but love that one and the first two... :thumbup:

JTHphoto said:
i really enjoyed this series... i wish the wing wasn't clipped off of the spitfire (#3)

Yeah it was a shame but it was parked too close to another plane

Most reactions

New Topics

Back