What's new

A Walk Around the city today

ranmyaku

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Location
Honolulu
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Going Up
workers_ranmyaku.jpg




Out of Place
outofplace2_ranmyaku.jpg



Out of Place II
outofplace1_ranmyaku.jpg


Into the Light
escaltor_ranmyaku.jpg


Janitor Lady
escalatorlady_ranmyaku.jpg
 
Wow, I'm in love with 2 and 3 (2's my favorite of the group. 3 and 4 are also pretty good. After combing the shots for critiques, the only one I can find is that I wish there wasn't a glare on the windows in #2 because it is a bit distracting, but not enough to make it anything less than a great shot.

Excellent series!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom