What's new

A Walk through Canal Park. I miss summer so much.

uberben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
651
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was digging through the 4 gigs of photos in my "sort" folder from last summer and came across this one. I was up in Duluth with my friend preston on a photo trip. This is from the canal front near the aerial lift bridge. The summer warmth will be so nice, only 5 more months.

canal1.jpg


Edited:
canalbw.jpg
 
aaah, remembering summer...
Cool shot! :thumbsup:
But mayebe you could post a B&W version, just to compare... but then again, the sky's blue's awesome!
 
I edited the first post to include a B&W
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom