A walk with nature C&C Welcome

Tarayn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.seethroughmephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I usually shoot with my 50mm all the time but today i shot with nikon 18-135mm because i wanted to be able to get wider angles for trees and stuff. $gt545.jpg$gt5456yu.jpg$gt5456yu6y.jpg

Is there a reason why you post pictures in pairs that touch each other? Clicking one to enlarge creates an enlargement of both images. Also you force every picture into a portrait format. You should post a picture, then hit enter twice to step down to the next line, and leave some space between the photographs.

It forces us the viewers to be distracted by things on the other image. Kinda can ruin your intended focal points as well. For instance the tiretrack one...I wanted to look at the tire tracks...I think they are cool...but our eyes naturally instantly go to the brightest areas first so my eyes want to go look at the tree right next to it instead of the tire tracks. It's not a huge deal...but makes it easier to examine, critique, and enjoy your pictures.

I like your photos, but, as already mentioned, they are difficult to view as posted. Were all of these shot in portrait or is that something the forum code is doing when you post?

Oh. I see. ;) Ya, next time try adding a space between image insertions and number each image 1, 2, 3... and so on.

I like your photos, but, as already mentioned, they are difficult to view as posted. Were all of these shot in portrait or is that something the forum code is doing when you post?
:lol: I just thought it would be faster to upload them that way.

me too, I had like 8 or 9 all together, lol. Till it was pointed out and I looked at it as a critique giver or photo enjoyer vs poster. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back