What's new

A week with only an Infrared DSLR. C&C?

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, my D800 shipment was delayed by almost a whole week and just arrived this morning after it was supposed to be here on the 21st.

So, for the week since, I've been left with only my 720nm converted D60. Here are the results. I quite like some of them. I'd be happy to hear what you think!

1
DSC_0549.jpg


2
DSC_0556B.jpg


3
DSC_0570.jpg


4
DSC_0587.jpg


5
DSC_0595.jpg


6
DSC_0600.jpg


7
DSC_0654.jpg


Lay it on me!
Mark
 
I love the 1 & 2. Really pretty.
 
Seeing photos from IR-converted cameras always makes me want one, but the price always scares me away, because I never know how much use it will see.
You've got good compositional things going on, and the images themselves are awesome. I think #2 could benefit from a square crop, losing roughly the bottom half. Just my opinion though
 
awesome! :thumbup:
 
Thank you everyone!

Mark
 
#6 and #7 and really beautiful. Well done !

#2 and #3 The background is somewhat intrusive.
 
Mark, all these images are appreciated in superlative :thumbsup:
 
Thank you all for your kind words!

Mark
 
Mark, over all a super set. Picture 3 has just too much soft focus that's distracting. 6 & 7 just blew me away. Keep on shooting these type of pictures, and you'll soon become a folk hero around here.
 
wow, nice!

6 deserves to be on a huge canvas in your living room
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom