A weekend in my favorite City

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been spending a lot of time in my favorite minnesota city, Duluth. Here a couple photos highlighting my time there.

Lighthouse-1.jpg

lighthouse1.jpg

3. A self portrait of sorts.
CRW_8206-f.jpg

bridgewalkers.jpg

Bridge.jpg

beachbench.jpg

#1's definately my favourite...I like #2 also, but the star streaks turned out quite well, and I'm impressed that, for however long the shutter had to stay open for the stars to streak that much, the lighthouse still turned out quite well.

Very impressive images. Number 1 is also my favorite. How long were the exposures for 1 and 5? The colors in 2 are beautiful.

I am in awe about 5!
I love that one so!
Well, I link they ALL are great, and the colours of 2 and the silhouettes in that one fascinate me, too! Like the star trails in 1.
But that ship going by .... a SHIP .... leaving light trails like this ... that one is - phew :thumbup: :thumbsup: :clap: :cheer: and :hail:!!!

Thanks everyone for all the great comments. I am hoping to go back to duluth on a clear night to do the light house star trails photo with my manual film camera so I can do a really long exposure. My DSLR starts getting noisy after a 20 minutes, so that really limits me. The last photo was more of an afterthought as I was just walking along with my wife and just took it as a snapshot. For the #5, that is two photos that I layered in photoshop. I shot one for the trails and one for the boat. It was fun, spur of the moment thought as I saw it coming in.

Great photos!! What did you do in #5?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back