What's new

A welcome gift to Ctardi.

shoedumas

Truly Canadian Eh?
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
210
Reaction score
18
Location
Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ctardi is my friend Cam from school, so I thought I'd properly introduce him for you. I got some pictures of him that arent so white, for those of you that saw his climbing thread.

1. As you can see, he likes getting into my shots. We have fun though.
IMGP0131copy.jpg


2.
IMGP0139copy.jpg


3. We are coke addicts. :P (Please don't take that the wrong way. ;))
IMGP0142copy.jpg
 
I like the flower but the background is a little distracting to me. Yes I realize the background is supposed to be the point of the shot but for me it seem it would have been better just airbrushed out.
 
Hi Cam, good to see you ... I have seen your "hollow eye"-pic-behind-the-flower before and am only now realising that you are wearing sun glasses ... duh! :er: ... also I had to look at this first photo here more than just twice to realise you are not having one MASSIVE black eye ... but are wearing the sunglasses that we fully get to see and appreciate in the last photo... :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom