What's new

A yummy treat

song2006

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
for forrest:
BoneB_6.jpg


please comment, tell me what ya think... thanks for looking.
 
It's a very interesting idea, but considering the fact that fur of your dog's face is so dark, it is hard to make out any distinguishing features except for the eyes. I would try to lighten up the dog's face in general, but otherwise, nice work.
 
Im a dog person i think it is hilarious I actually laughed... I think I would have light just the eyes a little to make them kind of glow but heck I love it the way it is to.
 
thanks :)

i made it darker around his face and i removed the glowing eyes in my PS program. :blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom