a65 vs 77 auto focus worth another 500$ plus?

belial said:
Everyone I saw was 100% view. So one of them isn't. They picked one picture and made it slightly out of focus for the Sony fanboys.

You are kidding yourself if you think that was slightly out of focus. The guy is a Canon shooter mind you....

argieramos said:
You are kidding yourself if you think that was slightly out of focus. The guy is a Canon shooter mind you....

Doesn't mean he knows what He's doing I'm done argie. The second after you trashed on nikon after you claimed to have owned one you proved you're nothing but a troll. You're just here to argue.

argieramos said:

Doesn't mean he knows what He's doing I'm done argie. The second after you trashed on nikon after you claimed to have owned one you proved you're nothing but a troll. You're just here to argue.

I am not here to argue. It's just that you, Tyler, and Nikon_Josh are here talk trash. I have proven all my claim with evidence. 7D IQ is inferior to the NEX-3. DXoMark, Imaging Resource, Resensor, DPReview, and any other site proved that. Just accept that and move on. Let's end this argument and we can all be firends. How's that belial? :)

Last edited:
Guys (argieramos and belial), I think it is clear that neither is going to convince the other; why not leave the discussion at that so that we can get back to the original topic? Or better yet, start a separate thread about which camera is better...

To the OP, if you are a beginer, I would go with the A65 and spend the difference on good glass. The recomendation to get the kit lens of the A77 is not a bad idea; that's a pretty good lens. I use my A77 with the Zeiss 16-80, and love the results, but I started with the A380, so this is my second camera (I bought the Zeiss lens for that camera originally).

Now, if you are REALLY serious about shooting photography, Outdoor Photographer did a piece on the best gear from each manufacturer for outdoor and nature photography. In case of Sony, it was the A77, the Zeiss lens I mentioned above, the 70-200 f2.8 G lens (but that is PRICEY!), and some other one, which I dont remember which one it was (I am pretty sure it was a wide angle, bu cant remember which). Hope that helps!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back