AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
I spent all afternoon sat in the garden of a pub drinking beer and taking photos, I filled a CF card up, and changed it for a fresh one. Where the hell is that CF card????

Think I'll have to ask the wife to go out and check pub carparks to see if she can find it - that'll keep her busy.

Gah!

Unimaxium said:
It's in the parking lot, by the lightpole, under the Citroën :p

OK, well maybe not. But I hope you find it!

Damn those french types!!

No, my lovely lady wife has been out around the pubs and reports nada. Might have to go back to them tomorrow to see if anyone has handed it in - tough life sometimes...

I believe Arty is on the right track, check pockets and that secret compartment in your camera bag and also look at your unused CF cards, could it have gotten intermingled?
Good luck!

not in pockets - they are all over the table, and I only had 3 cards with me one in, one spare and the other in the compact. My wife didn't check the first pub we went to after I changed the card, so that is my first point of call in the morning - here's hoping

tempra said:
My wife didn't check the first pub we went to after I changed the card, so that is my first point of call in the morning
Oh sure...any old excuse! ;)

No, my lovely lady wife has been out around the pubs and reports nada.
Did she speak with a slur when she told you that? Are you sure she looked and didn't just nip in for a few crafty halves?

Hope you find it.

ferny said:
Did she speak with a slur when she told you that? Are you sure she looked and didn't just nip in for a few crafty halves?

Hope you find it.

Heh, I couldn't really tell if she was slurring, as I was doing that myself - no sign of the card though :( might have to buy myself a new flash unit to make me feel better.

Most reactions

Back