AAACK! SKY! STAY SAFE!!!

....I know it'll probably turn out to be nothing...but I'm a worrier...and Sky's in Boston.....and he hasn't returned my damn text message!

:er: A cherry picker is a machine. I don't think he's a machine.

He gives too good of hugs to be a machine. :p

:hug:: My Mom called earlier concerned as well because my Dad works in Boston. So far they are reporting it was all a hoax of some kind on the news.

:hug:: My Mom called earlier concerned as well because my Dad works in Boston. So far they are reporting it was all a hoax of some kind on the news.

Aaaw...yeah, I hope this is as far as it goes. Someone on my other forum was saying that on TV there was talk about it possibly being a 'dry run'...meaning it could be practice for a real attempt of some sort.

...but...that's just speculation.

Also just heard (no link yet) that two more were found, for a total of 7.

I guess I still don't understand the purpose of the boxes from Turner Broadcasting?

Worst...ad campaign....ever...

LMAO it's so funny what happened. I actually didn't hear about it till last night. Everyone's joking about it around here. I can't believe they though some Adult Swim ads were bombs. One of my classmates has already decorated his dorm room window with one of those mooninite characters to mock the whole thing.

LMAO it's so funny what happened. I actually didn't hear about it till last night. Everyone's joking about it around here. I can't believe they though some Adult Swim ads were bombs. One of my classmates has already decorated his dorm room window with one of those mooninite characters to mock the whole thing.

Whaddaya mean you didn't hear til last night? I text messaged you about it yesterday afternoon!

Most reactions

Back