Abandon From its owner like left over trash to was to inconvenient to take with them or re-home.

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Owners move for what ever reason and throw this sweet friendly affectionate kitty out like a a piece of trash to fend for its self In the big bad world.I think She has been surviving On sparrows because I seen her on two different occasion with a sparrow in her mouth.helluva hunter. My wife and I been feeding her since we found out she no longer has a home to go to. She has since lost some interest in the birds and thats a good thing to. I would take her in but already have a cat that hates other cats, especially the same sex female so Unfortunately I cant take her in but I tried.
DSC_2046.jpg

When I see stories like this or people who abandon dogs on the roadside or send pets to shelters only because they get old I see red. Makes me so angry. People who do things like this should be banned from ever owning a pet again at the least. Kudos for doing what you can for her.

I agree 100 percent and feel the same way and thanks. I got couple people interested on Facebook thats local to me,so will see what happens.

Sad what some folk will do.

There used to be a small dump in the 100 acres next door & folks would dump off unwanted pets there all the time to fend for themselves. My wife once witnessed a dog forced out a car window who chased after the car as it sped off. It became a problem as the dogs formed packs & started killing farmers livestock which resulted in the farmers shooting the dogs.

I'm so happy to hear that she's found a new home! What a beautiful girl. I'll never understand people who can't even commit to caring for an animal, especially cats since they are generally so low maintenance. Ah well- we have a happy ending here, thanks to your efforts. Bless you! :heartpump:

Thank You terri.

I'm so happy to hear that she's found a new home! What a beautiful girl. I'll never understand people who can't even commit to caring for an animal, especially cats since they are generally so low maintenance. Ah well- we have a happy ending here, thanks to your efforts. Bless you! :heartpump:

^^This.

I cannot fathom having so little feeling for an animal that I could just abandon it, and I'm sure the people who do abandon their pets cannot fathom why anyone would get so upset. "It's just an animal." It's infuriating and heartbreaking. I hope those people never have another pet again. Or if they do, I hope that pet scratches the hell out of them or gives them fleas or something.

DarkShadow, kudos to you for finding her another home! Lots of people would have tsked and shaken their heads but not actually done anything to help the cat. If there must be people who don't give a crap about their pets, at least there are also people like you who help to save them (and also take really cute pictures of them ;) )

Thanks Leonore.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back