What's new

Abandon

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Too a few quick shots of an abandoned house that I pass on a regular basis tonight on my way home. Thought I'd share:

Abandon.jpg
 
Feel free to play around with it. I can't seem to get enough detail out of it. Scrunching it down to 800x600 pixels really loses something. Here's my attempt at conversion on it though.

AbandonBW.jpg
 
Cool subject, I feel like the trees everywhere kinda make it feel to busy, but the more I look the more I realize I like it. The B&W conversion looks good, but you should go back with a polarizer and try to get the sky as dark as you can so it's almost black in the B&W. That would look sick.
 
i'm not much help with the detailing of your pic... but here's some different perspectives. i had fun playing with this photo. thanks.

1. Colorized
Abandoncolorize.jpg


2. Watercolor filter

Abandonwatercolor.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom