What's new

Abandoned Big Rig

christian.covert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
An old 18 wheeler along the lonely highways of St. Francisville, La. Let me know what you think.

5272164837_1a0e8b70b7_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
i use photobucket. you copy/paste the IMG code.
 
1. Upload image in Flickr
2. Go to your home page
3. Click on "Upload Images"
4. Browse and select by doubleclick on it
5. You see different sizes mentioned above the image
6. Select "large"
7. When the large size appears, right click and select "copy URL"
8. Come back here; paste it between
without space
9. Add a title
10. Post it and that's it

Regards :D
 
Hi,Christian

Good image. It looks like as if developed from an old film...was it?

Regards :D
 
It was taken with my digital camera. I really like that vintage look so I tried my best to get that look in photoshop. I originally thought that it was too warm, but it is growing on me. This is my first picture post on TPF but it won't be my last.
 
I love it. The look and the composition are great. The washed out part of the trailer at the end is a little distracting, imho. Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom