What's new

Abandoned Boy Scout Camp

seemoo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two more picture from the "Abandoned Boy Scout Camp" Set.

In the first one I tried to push the HDR effect a bit more than in my other pictures... Consider this an experiment. Not sure if it is working... Did I push it too far? Please let me know what you think.
I like the smily face in the mirror... :-)


The second one shows the corner of a broken window covered with a plastic tarp. I really like how the light was hitting that lever and the color it created on the tarp.


1.
862219137_621a42ed66_o.jpg




2:
807245531_ab079061ab_o.jpg
 
These are great! I love them.
 
Amazing. Great find on that location. Pics look great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom