What's new

Abandoned Brewry, Cincinnati, Ohio

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
2
Location
Ft. Thomas, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went and shot an abandoned the Hudepohl Brewing Company's abandoned plant Saturday and thought I'd share this image. I'd love some feedback on this and the rest of the gallery if you'd like to look it over as well.

Here's the entire gallery.

Thanks for looking!

p869446850-3.jpg
 
Nice gallery you have; pretty interesting history on the company I read from wikipedia.
 
awesome... i never even knew where this was or that it existed. im just learning all kinds of new areas of cincinnati.
 
I think this would probably look good in b&w with the textures and the hard shadows in places. :D

I like the symmetry in it.
 
i really like this image.... The rust, the decay... the yellow.... the brown..... ;:thumbsup:
 
Wow, I feel like I'm there! Great feeling of abandonment. I like the colors
 
This looks kike a neat building to check out. Where exactly is it? Forgive me I just moved to the cincy area. When I get to the computer rather then my phone I will check out the photos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom