L littlemt TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2012 Messages 72 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #1 In the New Mexico desert.
iPhoto17 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 1, 2009 Messages 637 Reaction score 27 Location cornelius, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #2 waaaay too much vignette, would like to see at a lower angle, nice shot though
tanya7x TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2012 Messages 64 Reaction score 5 Location Deming, New Mexico Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #3 Where at in the NM desert?? Im from NM
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #4 Nice. Could have been taken 100 years ago
unpopular Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 9,504 Reaction score 2,004 Location Montana Aug 18, 2012 #5 ^^ but wasn't.
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #6 ^^ but I would say that was the intent.
unpopular Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 9,504 Reaction score 2,004 Location Montana Aug 18, 2012 #7 ^^ and I would wonder what the point is, if that is the case.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #8 unpopular said: ^^ and I would wonder what the point is, if that is the case. Click to expand... Showing off ! Off course. Imitation of shot on large format with lens with not enough coverage. Looks good. However this place just asks for Ansel Adams style of photography.
unpopular said: ^^ and I would wonder what the point is, if that is the case. Click to expand... Showing off ! Off course. Imitation of shot on large format with lens with not enough coverage. Looks good. However this place just asks for Ansel Adams style of photography.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #9 Really liked it :thumbsup:
jaxx419 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2012 Messages 428 Reaction score 35 Location East Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #10 A friend of mine photographed this cemetery.
CKCPhotography TPF Noob! Joined Aug 16, 2012 Messages 17 Reaction score 3 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #11 I'm not a fan of that particular look but I think it works for this image.
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #12 Take away the garish vignette making up 50% of the frame, and I think you've got a good shot here!
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #13 Lose the vignette. Otherwise I wouldn't change a thing.
cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2012 #14 I like it
L littlemt TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2012 Messages 72 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #15 Rick58 said: ^^ but I would say that was the intent. Click to expand... you are absolutely correct, that indeed was the intent. Lucille
Rick58 said: ^^ but I would say that was the intent. Click to expand... you are absolutely correct, that indeed was the intent. Lucille