What's new

Abandoned Fuel Factory Shoot

Toast95135

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my first real shoot with the 50mm f/1.8. I should have brought my 17-55 kit lens too so I could have have gotten wider angles but I had left it at home.


1.
420859839_864a5a2a3b.jpg


2.
421425803_5fcae10f1c.jpg


3.
420861242_9d04740163_o.jpg


4.
420859843_59069f3f9a_o.jpg


5.
420859841_28ad0fcc1b_o.jpg


6.
420859828_d46b6d0ad9_o.jpg


7.
420859827_e1b6972522.jpg


8.
420859211_db3a9a06c1_o.jpg


9.
420859221_c969378f7b.jpg


10.
420859190_023137c6cd_o.jpg


11.
420859184_04bc19721c_o.jpg
 
I really like the photos with the stairs. They are very interesting......I wouldn't want to climb them though!
 
I like 4 but if you shot it verticly might of been better, but i dunno i wasnt there.
 
That is a great series! I love the shot with the umbrella, as well as the one with the number 2. :)
 
Thanks for the replies :)

Yea that place is so great, me and my friend only got to see a small portion of it before we had to get going. We'll probably go back in a few days, I want to explore around inside some of the buildings a little bit (if its not too dangerous).
 
This is one of those great places for bands to take pictures. Nice series.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom