zach_original
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2014
- Messages
- 80
- Reaction score
- 27
- Location
- Atlanta, GA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
Today I explored an abandoned greenhouse. Lots of great photo ops for sure! Not exactly sure about the history of the place, but definitely something to look into. I have yet to edit the photos I took with my Canon T2i, but here are some of my favorite shots that I snapped and edited on-the-go with my iPhone 5s while photographing the place:
1.
always the classic by UERnephron, on Flickr
2.
always the classic by UERnephron, on Flickr
3.
always the classic by UERnephron, on Flickr
4.
always the classic by UERnephron, on Flickr
5.
always the classic by UERnephron, on Flickr
Let me know what ya'll think!
Today I explored an abandoned greenhouse. Lots of great photo ops for sure! Not exactly sure about the history of the place, but definitely something to look into. I have yet to edit the photos I took with my Canon T2i, but here are some of my favorite shots that I snapped and edited on-the-go with my iPhone 5s while photographing the place:
1.
always the classic by UERnephron, on Flickr2.
always the classic by UERnephron, on Flickr3.
always the classic by UERnephron, on Flickr4.
always the classic by UERnephron, on Flickr5.
always the classic by UERnephron, on FlickrLet me know what ya'll think!


IMG_3363
IMG_3375
IMG_3386
IMG_3398
IMG_3410