What's new

Abandoned House

SCguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Toured an abandoned house on a friend's property yesterday. Very interesting. Very Old. Very torn apart.

3246652502_9ca0be4d88_o.jpg


Now theres something to sit and think on! (ok, maybe the pun was intended)

3249191086_aee81579a2_o.jpg


The house showed it's "checkered" past. (ok, I quit with the lame jokes)

Both taken with my K10D, 18-55 mm kit lens.

C&C please

RD
 
The processing looks good. I like the look of the colors etc. but I'm not all that thrilled with the compositions. Basically they look like pictures of a toilet and a shelf. We don't see much of the rest of the house.
 
The problem was that these were the only two rooms that had complete walls, and the sun was totally blowing out everything if I exposed it for the rest of the room. Thanks for the comment, though!

RD
 
I want to see hundreds more.... Keep them coming!!!
 
i like them i just think that you should have used the rule of thirds better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom