What's new

Abandoned House

ryanforster

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Location
York, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any Comments welcome. Have I overdone it with the mood..?
$gday-design-york-landscape-humehwy.webp
 
I don't think it's overdone. although the right lower hand corner is kind of dark because of the vignette so If it were me I would dodge that a bit to brighten it up
 
I really like the whole image, less the vignette. I'm particularly fond of the piece of siding.
 
I agree, I really like this shot, but don't care for the Vignette.
 
I'll definitely do one without the vignette. I'm a fan of them but i know that sometimes I go a bit crazy with them..
 
There are a couple of abandoned / burned out houses near where I live. I thought about setting up a couple of speedlights inside of them at night near a window to see how it looks.
 
Definitely a good idea
 
There are a couple of abandoned / burned out houses near where I live. I thought about setting up a couple of speedlights inside of them at night near a window to see how it looks.
I can't wait to see them!!! Might be extra creepy if its a foggy night and the speed light is pointing directly out of the window...
 
I can't wait to see them!!! Might be extra creepy if its a foggy night and the speed light is pointing directly out of the window...

We just HAD 2 uber-foggy nights in a row, but it was mid-week and I couldn't get home from work in time. Maybe this weekend.

I want to go inside of them in daylight to make sure (1) nobody in there and (2) I have my bearings and don't go crashing through the floor.
 
Agree with others on the vignette - funny thing is the sky is so dark it's only a little excessive up there, but the lower right corner is way too much. Spectacular image, though.
 
I like the mood .... after the storm and the crumpled roofing in the foreground makes it
 
Great photo. What happened ? Tornado hit York ?
Agree with fore front being a bit too dark, IMo it is actually decreasing the suspens of violent weather.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom