Great pics. You know that place just completely creeps me out just looking at it! I get a real "haunted as h-e-l-l" vibe from it, and I don't think it's just the idea that it's a former mental institution. We have an old one here that is now a home for disabled senior's now and while the building is also rather dark and gothic looking just doesn't strike me as having quite the aura of menace this place does. Maybe it's just the pictures and the fact that it's empty now but there is something about these pics that gives me the chills looking at them.
Any rumors about the place? I would not be at all surprised. I don't think you could pay me to do more than look around outside that place, seriously. Where is it? What was it called? Any idea of the history of the place?